ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda fault RS Tuner

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Anyone know what they are looking at here?

The fault is popping the engine management light up, I can switch it off but will come back on after a while.

Is it a problem with the sensor ir wiring or just the fact I'm using a sportcat that it's coming up?
20220318_110255.jpg
20220318_110506.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like rear wiring is fucked, is the sensor new? Front should be constant voltage and rear tracking

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Probably just the sensor that's dead, should be between 0.1-0.9v.

Also, your battery voltage is low too, 11.6v with the engine running isn't enough ;)
Iv not been using the car at all really, where am I looking for those figures. Noob here 😂

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Iv ordered a replacement lambda, can I test it by just plugging it in without fitting it I to the Exhaust? Just to see if its the wiring at fault?

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Replaced the sensor, hopefully this fixes the issue. Both sensors seem to be around the same figure now
20220319_184049.jpg