ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lambda sensor trouble

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
So I picked a very clean 172 up tonight with fsh ect only prob is the car feels like its realy holding back and feels quiet gutless deffo alot slower then my previous 4 clio sports I do no the lambda sensor needs changing can this be my problem for it holding back? Thanks

Get the timing checked. Wouldn't have thought a lazy lambda would have such a significant impact on performance tbh

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Yea that was my first falt he said he had the belt and dephaser changed at 106k car is now on 111k I asked if a known garage done it he said no his mate didso there is my answer I guess lol

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
How much am I looking at to have the timming checked and if it is out how much to time it proply any reccomended garages in southeast? I live in sittingbourne kent