ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda Sensor

Fiesta ST3
hey guys,

My engine management warning light came on the other day. So whilst it was at the garage, my mate stuck his fault code reader in and his said it was something to do with the oxygen sensor - i.e. lambda sensor.

So I was wondering how much do you think it would cost to supply and fit a new one? also how long would fitment take? is it a small job?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions

Jonny

R60 CUP
Yer the old one will be horrible to get out! but if you heat the sensor up enough it should easi it out then but be carful if you do it this way as it will result in much swearing and burnt fingers lol

R60 CUP
Yer if your compitant at that kind of thing it is something u can do at home with a mate and no the cat dosent have to come off but its easier to do if it does come off, if it wont come off dont force it as it may snap and then your buggered lol so heat it up and keep trying and it should come free