ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Miura SV catches fire in central London

S4 Avant
Hate seeing cars go up in flames. Especially one with such a history to it. Owner must be devastated.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sad times :(.

I did lol at the 458 sat there all smug at the start... Karmas going to get that one.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Nice insurance pay out coming up....Id be stressing out big time if i was watching my Lambo going up in smoke.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
This may be my Sisters bosses car.... She's just mentioned that they had one if the Lambo's go up in flames a couple of days ago.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Did it mention in the newspaper article whether it had literally just been driven out of a garage after being serviced??

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
no, is that what happened like? Haven't read the thread

I'm just trying to figure out if its my Sis' bosses car.... His Son had just taken it to a garage for a service as he was planning on giving it some stick to make a video and 500 yds from the garage their Lambo set on fire.... This may not be their car though.