ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambos Back

Liquid Yellow 182
Thought it was about time i came back on here as i havent posted in ages

For those of you who dont know who I am I have owned this car and taken it to shows for the past 3 years (used to be orange)

IMG_0031.jpg

But i decided it was time for a change and that is now up for sale. So to replace my slow show car i have just bought this.

IMG_0049.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

3182.jpg

Mine with a couple of friends

C

Clio_Craig

stunning car m8, great choice, thats wat i want :) we will all have to ave a dunstable meet or something, where abouts in luton are u

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
actually as v6 rep's go that was a really good one. wheels look good in the arches as well! by the ly is really nice!

106 GTi
No cup packs on the LY, surprised someone would spend all that extra cash on the paint and not bother with the cheap add ons ! Enjoy.

Liquid Yellow 182
No cup packs on the LY, surprised someone would spend all that extra cash on the paint and not bother with the cheap add ons ! Enjoy.

yeah thats what i thought

thanks for all the comments

lol at Mc Bunny im used to mixed views of my cars

Liquid Yellow 182
actually as v6 rep's go that was a really good one. wheels look good in the arches as well! by the ly is really nice!

cheers

i did post pics about a year ago and was very suprised at the positive response i got from most people on here

C

Clio_Craig

ok kool. just wondering as we was thinking of getting a few people from luton dunstable and surounding areas for a meet one nite or day for chat wud be good if u cud pop down