ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamin-x fitting..

I had an absolute nightmare using this stuff! Tryed to cover my fogs yesterday and it just wasn't happening!
I heated the film and also added small slits to go over the slight rounded surface but to no avail.....

Anyone got any tips for applying it??
(i have looked at the youtube vids btw)

Chelsea tractor
01_adhesives_prittstick_uk_PRODUCT_BIG.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Can you just not get it to stick? I did mine from one corner and worked down constantly getting all of the air bubbles out as I went further down it. When you've got a good amount reasonable stuck on there then hairdryer it for a couple of seconds and ease some more of the bubbles out while its a bit tacky. Once you've got most of the light itself covered I put mine upside-down so it would stick and made a cup of tea. Hope this helps some way :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Useless...end of :rasp:

f**king tell me about it!

To be fair this stuff was a f*kin nightmare.

for you....

Useless...end of :rasp:

Right Easy way of doing it for fog lights Kiddies

All you need is:

1x piece of A4 paper or A5
1x marker pen
1x pair of scissors

Now don’t be such a r****d and make a template of your fog light....... wasn’t so difficult was it.

Now make sure you have an adult by who can watch you cut out your templates, cut out your template and retrieve your (pref not YELLOW) lamin-x.

Turn it over and place your template on the backing paper and draw around it.

Now you should have 2 templates drawn onto your lamin-x?....

Now again make sure you have an adult by who can watch you cut out your new fog light covers.

Walla! Now were ready to put the covers on the fogs. No need for an adult now.

Grab your instructions which came with your lamin-x and follow those it’s very simple. Take your time and do exactly what it tells you and you won’t have any trouble. It took me 20mins in all and it used up 10% of my common sense.

f**king tell me about it!

for you....

Right Easy way of doing it for fog lights Kiddies

All you need is:

1x piece of A4 paper or A5
1x marker pen
1x pair of scissors

Now don’t be such a r****d and make a template of your fog light....... wasn’t so difficult was it.

Now make sure you have an adult by who can watch you cut out your templates, cut out your template and retrieve your (pref not YELLOW) lamin-x.

Turn it over and place your template on the backing paper and draw around it.

Now you should have 2 templates drawn onto your lamin-x?....

Now again make sure you have an adult by who can watch you cut out your new fog light covers.

Grab your instructions which came with your lamin-x and follow those it’s very simple. Take your time and do exactly what it tells you and you won’t have any trouble. It took me 20mins in all and it used up 10% of my common sense.

thnask fro taht giude mtae.

Listerine & Poledo
Remember kids, when you want to post semi-sarcastic comments on threads, be sure an adult is around to help you with your spelling

:rasp:
:D