ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamppost + old ford + 100mph + no seatbelt =

LY R26
thats a boy i knows car, he had just dropped off my pal who was in the passenger seat and this happened 2 seconds later, i dont think he was flung from the car though?

all in all he is a complete idiot when it comes to cars and his driving, he has court for this and since then he has had a modded vts, gti, 2 litre golf etc and hes only 19, if yous all met him once you would see this instantly, he is lucky though. it had been lowered a bit and had a mongoose exhaust i think.

EDIT** that was a reply to the OP btw.

Last edited:
  LY R26
he isnt a big guy so he could have been squashed up a bit, il need to ask around because i forgot haha!

his mate would have been dead if he never got dropped off before it, the car was at csr baldovie in dundee, dunno if its still there, the crash took place up from the nine maidens in laird street dundee, beside the primary school i think..

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
he isnt a big guy so he could have been squashed up a bit, il need to ask around because i forgot haha!

his mate would have been dead if he never got dropped off before it, the car was at csr baldovie in dundee, dunno if its still there, the crash took place up from the nine maidens in laird street dundee, beside the primary school i think..

near a school........what a k**b...

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

Wish he was killed after hearing that tbh.

What a cnut.

LY R26
it was at night luckily enough so no kids about but yeah he is an idiot, always has been mind you!

he wasn't flung from the car but was in a tight space after the crash, again he was lucky he is really skinny and not too tall, he has just sold his golf so excited to see what stupid car he gets next!

Anyone remember the 19 year old that had an M5 on that american forum moaning about how it clunks on gearchanges at 150mph?