ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Landsail Trackday tyres

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone heard anything about Landsail's track tyre, the AK01?

I assume they've seen the success Nankang had with the NS-2R and AR-1, they fancy a piece of the action.

Available as a 195/50 R16, which is rather interesting.

AK01.jpg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Did you order any of these

No, for the price and size I'm looking at I'll probably go with Zestino Gredge. The Davanti tyres were coming in similar money to Nankang AR-1, which are excellent and hard to ignore at that price point.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Demon Tweaks seem to be the supplier for Zestino, broadly their price seems to be a touch cheaper than Nankang NS-2R, plus there's a choice of compounds, although not as many size options.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
what’s that other budget track brand that Auto Alex and friends bang on about? Tire streets or something?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Are Giti GTR tyres still available? TyreTek had some part worns but is anyone selling them new?

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Demon Tweaks seem to be the supplier for Zestino, broadly their price seems to be a touch cheaper than Nankang NS-2R, plus there's a choice of compounds, although not as many size options.

Just don't go for the soft option as I did, perfect in winter but as soon as things start drying out or warming op they overheat within a couple of laps.