ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lapiz Blue Mk7 Golf R vs CarPro's Finest & Reload - New Car Detail

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Indeed JD, inside and out. Partially a trial also as the car will topped throughout the year with Hydro also.

Adam said the pads were very very dusty so it'll be a great test. Would literally take an hour to Dlux them also if required.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome work as per usual!

You've inspired me but it doesn't look like I'll get mine done until June now potentially :(

Best colour and wheel combo ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully Adam's Dad will take delivery of his Red one and let me play with it! Hopefully a nice wax for the summer.

Indeed JD, inside and out. Partially a trial also as the car will topped throughout the year with Hydro also.

Adam said the pads were very very dusty so it'll be a great test. Would literally take an hour to Dlux them also if required.

Less than 48 hours since I picked it up, maybe 50 miles most of which were motorway.

IMG_2992.JPG

Track 172 Cup
Hope you don't wipe dirt off like that on your paint work lol My dad was cleaning his car on the drive and his mate turned up and wiped his finger down the rear bumper where it was dirty and my dad went ballistic, gave him an ear bashing and told him to f@%k off while he cleans his car lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hope you don't wipe dirt off like that on your paint work lol My dad was cleaning his car on the drive and his mate turned up and wiped his finger down the rear bumper where it was dirty and my dad went ballistic, gave him an ear bashing and told him to f@%k off while he cleans his car lol
Ouch! That could lead to a falling out. Finest can absorb poorer washing techniques etc better due to it being a glass/quartz coating.

Track 172 Cup
Ouch! That could lead to a falling out. Finest can absorb poorer washing techniques etc better due to it being a glass/quartz coating.

He has the Gtechniq stuff on his car think its C1 and Exo that stuff VERY ocd lol doesn't like people touching his car.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. That looks amazing. Really really like these in that spec. Neighbour has just got a silver one on the crap wheels. I think if it had these wheels it would be the perfect spec. Never seen a car suit silver so much.

Thanks for sharing Kev.

Lol no chance. The car gets washed properly.

I want to reply again and say I love it, especially after you lowering it on delivery.

Cheers :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Those first two afters shots where the car is still indoors look incredible.

Good stuff.

The lights inside are very very good, they made Joe's UG Focus RS look insane also.

Wow. That looks amazing. Really really like these in that spec. Neighbour has just got a silver one on the crap wheels. I think if it had these wheels it would be the perfect spec. Never seen a car suit silver so much.

Thanks for sharing Kev.

Glad you liked it mate!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member

Thanks for sharing Kev.
Yeah I think silver is the best colour for these. Looks stunning.
I resent the other comment tho lol