ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laptop Help

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Looking for a decent laptop. Nothing fancy, only has to browse CS, check emails and produce the odd word document so MS office 2007 would be great.

Budget of £350-400.

Any help would be great.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
i know that mate. budget is for the laptop. my old work had an agreement with Microsoft, so can get legit copies of all MS software. Office for £17.00.

Also included all Xbox games, could get them for peanuts. Looking back, i wish i had stocked up on the stuff!!!

Better than yours. C*nt.
http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/t...1510_2?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&l=en&s=bsd&~ck=expbuy3

Add the 2Gb memory, you've got a hell of a laptop for £280+VAT. Also exceptionally good build quality for that - we've just had 20 of them under our noses and feedback from the user base is brilliant - the one complaint we've had is the \ key is on the right-hand side of the keyboard. Which unless you're browsing UNC network paths is very, very rarely used anyway!

And better than a Celeron-powered Toshiba with a gig of RAM and a smaller disk...