ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

laptop

corsa ecoflex
I need a laptop and have been lucky to be given £400 from my brother(he earns lots of money)to go and buy one..so where is the best place to go and what can i expect to get for £400..it will be used for the internet and itunes and also storing photos

Monaco Blue Mk2
I would suggest a used macbook or a powerbook.

Excellent for what you are after and will run better and for longer than a windows laptop.

corsa ecoflex
Ok i got a really good acer from pc world in the end,but ive now got it home but it wont connect up to the internet....any ideas what i have to do...i have a bt wireless hub

A shiny black one.
its asking me for a password/number code.....how do i find this on my pc so i can get my new laptop up on line

Your wifi is WEP key enabled I think so you will need to find that code, normally you can change the settings by using the computer that is connected to the HUB, on mine I open my web browser and put an address that opens up the settings on my wifi router, who set up the wifi in your house, have you checked if they wrote it down? Have you also checked to manual for your bt hub? as it may have been jotted down in there or it will tell you how to find it in the settings!

corsa ecoflex
oh ok well matbe it was a good idea that i took out warranty with pc world then.....for £7.99 a month if anything goes wrong they fix it for free or replace the laptop for a new one if it cant be fixed