ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laser Detector for Road Angel Compact

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
not the official one. Although i expect if you have a refletive windscreen then you would need a number plate mounted one.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ah ok mate, i just thought that the lasers were pointed at your number plate? or would this still pick that up?

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  www.renparts.co.uk
the LTI 20 20 speedscopes are a pretty large beam that cover a wide area at the front of the vehicle. I would have thought you get a more accurate reading with the number plate mounted device ;)
hope that helps.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MINI JCW
This detector clips on to the road angel compact, and works in exactly the same way as the built in laser detector does in the new road angel. You can buy additional sensors for the number plates.

I think it depends on where the laser targets you from, if its from close range then they can target a a specific part of the vechicle i.e number plate where as if it is from long range then they will target the front of the car so the laser will pick it up