ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

last pics before i go!! (56k not ok)

172 M69 eater

yeh black angel eyes to come,,, no pics of the front at the mo as it was destroyed by a huggge fox so im gonna do a valver bumper/seat splitter combo to replace it until i get a new front

patty

172 M69 eater

didnt think it would be to everyones tastes but i love it and thats wat matters!! need to get it sorted mind to pass the mot first!!

and i think ur right tom, its gonna b goodbye to the wiper!

172 M69 eater

cant decide whether to change em, think i mite go 15s but well c what happens!!

ta 4 the good comments

patty

172 M69 eater

hopin to get it fully sorted soon, the front was smashed in by a fox so im gonna jus go back to a 16v front with a splitter of some sort! im gonna go back to 15s too and get them refurbed in black and lowered some more!

patty

172 M69 eater

quality mate, 28 degrees + each day, nice beaches, quality food and locals that make u feel so welcome! loved it would deffo go agen!

[Edited by patty on 21 May 2005 at 11:15am]

LY 200

Patty where did you stay mate?

Im off to malia on the 30th june!!!

Light look good btw!!!

172 M69 eater

i went to the parthenis palace, it was a really welcoming place, was picking up wen i left, prepare urself to be annoyed by 30,000 people tryin to get u in their club offering exactly the same deal!!

LY 200

Lol........We have booked to stay at the Gramatikakis hotel apparently right by the strip!!!

What was the food like out there (english? im a fussy f**ker :oops:) and was it exspensive out there (drinks and getting in the clubs etc) as we were told it was average prices but i was told last week by someone else its fairly pricey so may need to take more spending money!!!

Is there anywhere on the nightlife side of things that was really good or was it good as a whole?

172 M69 eater

it was good, beach road is the main strip, loads of pubs, theres only like 4 or 5 clubs and they are small!!

food is nice, but mainly greek mate, but theres a maccys for ppl like u!! u wont get burgers and chips in the local places mind!!!

beer is ok, mythos is quality and theres loads of heiny or amstel. Beers bout 4/5 euros for 2 bottles wen u first go in bars/clubs - not majorly cheap to be honest

airport is complete sh*t departing, other than that its f**king boooooiling!!

172 M69 eater

it will be rammed wen u go mate 20,000 people on one street!!!

u will enjoy it, take jonnys mind there are some hoooooes ;)

LY 200

Lol....We said to the bird at thomsons this place better be as seen in the photos and she was like "yeah corse it is" but you never know!!!

There are pics on the net and it does look nice......got its own pool etc but wel have to see!!!

Tbh we were lucky to get a holiday to malia in June anyway as it was on the verge of being totally booked up and that was a good few months ago but hope it is nice though we paid enough for it!!!Lol

As for the taking plenty of rubbers mate, i was planning on a hooge batch but i hear its not as easy to pull out there as people make out!!!

Camel

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 21 May 2005

Patty where did you stay mate?

Im off to malia on the 30th june!!!

Light look good btw!!!

Been to Malia twice it is class you will have a good time