ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest EVO Mag....

S2000

The guys at EVO managed to over shoot the service interval on the Cup by 7000 miles!!!:sleep:

He also talks about the goodies coming from Renault. He says " I am looking forward to getting my hands on some of those tasty-sounding goodies - especially those good looking sport seats". You could infer from that, that he has seen them.

So have Renault actually produced these seats?? He also said they should be coming out in May!

Your best bet is to contact R-Sport (formerly known as Radbourne Racing) who Renault have comissioned to manage the Cup extras...

BMW 320d Sport

WHy not be proper hardcore and spurn the official Renault gizmos? Just get a pair of Cobra or Sparco buckets! You dont see Evo RS owners going to Mitsubishi and saying please spank my arse and overcharge me for a set of official bucket seats do you? They just rip out the standard cloth seats, put them in a skip and put in a set of proper motorsport bucket seats.

Well i think its best to wait to see how good the cup seats will be first. Good chance they are a recognised manufacturer of seat already, and just retrimmed.

Anyway, read EVO today too. The interior of the Ferrari 360 was good, all carbonfibre.. :devilish:

Ive not read this months yet.. is wait for me at home. But I did notice in last months they said their cup badly needed its first service and that theyd noticed an annoying rattle, guessing it was the exhaust heat shield. Think Ive heard that fault somewhere before..

BMW 320d Sport

Thats exactly it though Rob, they will go straight to Sparco or OMP, get them to do the seats, retrim them in RS colours and put another 200 quid on top! Just cut out the middle man. you dont see WRC cars with the car manufacturers name on them do you - they just buy the seats the same as everyone else does, get the driver name stitched on and stick them in.