ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest PC project

Ad

MK2 FRS
This is my mums KA sport. Never been polished in its 2.5yr life. Last washed about 6months ago:eek: lol Results are amazing... took me 4.5 hrs on the paintwork alone. The number of hairline scratches that have been removed is fantastic.....
before.jpg
doorscratchesmarks.jpg

after3.jpg
after2.jpg

after1.jpg
after4.jpg

Pleased. Now off to do a MK4 Golf with ben_p (scut_wings):approve:

Last edited:

Ad

MK2 FRS
did the follwing mate:

1. Meguiars shamppo.... (pink one, lol)
2. Megs Clay and detailing spray
3. Poorboys 2.5SSR
4. Megs scratch X applied by hand to hairline sracthes
5. Menzerna-finishing touch glaze
6. autoglm vinyl care
7. megs high gloss tyre
8. autoglm galss polish.

Think thats the lot

Ad

MK2 FRS
sorry mate, should have made that clearer....

top two are before shots.... bottom4 are after....

doesnt look terribly different, could just be the quality of the pics though.

i would get a PC if my car was a different colour :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
daze said:
doorscratchesmarks.jpg

after2.jpg

got rid of that scuff about 4" below the handle!

Yeh and that is also a scuff to the top left hand side of the handle. There were loads of hairline scratches around the drivers door locks as well, which havent photographed well, but were removed. Its really does look loads better and the people who have seen it before and after (in the flesh) were amazed by difference.

Ad

MK2 FRS
will do that mate then becausue we will easily get through it.... will get ben to sort you out with some££££

Cheers for sorting us with it as we wouldnt have been able to do ben's without it.....

Skoda Fabia vRS
well its £13 new mate from serious performance, which is where i got it from

£8 will do if thats ok.......

LY182/NHB CTR
those PC's are really worth getting seen a few pics on here with amazing results.. maybe i should start saving or get in the queue

"Navy" N17 TWO
I sense another group-buy comming along lol

They are an awesome bit of kit :) and I'm only starting to get the "swing of things" with mine

106 GTi
Evandim* said:
those PC's are really worth getting seen a few pics on here with amazing results.. maybe i should start saving or get in the queue

With a black car ... I would buy you own, two uses and it will have payed for itself anyway.

It's worth saying though that merely owning a PC doth not a detailer make. A rough idea of what to use in terms of pads and products is one thing but actually acheiving good results needs practice and a wealth of knowledge. I've had my PC for probably about 8 or so months and used it multiple times and got the car looking good but Brazo came over at the weekend and made me look clueless. Technique is as much a part of getting good results as the correct tools/products. Even down to the speed at which you pass panels and the pressure you apply.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yup,. the results wer getting are jsut better and better...we have a wide range of products and have done around 10 cars now ..

the queue is long. but we will try to fit all in before fcs

Ad

MK2 FRS
as ben said, we have a done about 10 different cars not with differing finishes and paint.

I would like to say that is purely a hobby....... It is strangely statisfying... even if that sounds odd.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Maz said:
^^ You two gay boys are odd anyway .. lol :clown:

:rasp: luvs yas .. hehe

lol... Ive told you when where ready to come out the closet you will be the first to know...:clown:

Ed, drop me a PM, taken a couple of dates for April.:D (ed your a quite away from us, unless you come upto the NW regularly, however, I can see what we can sort)