ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest PFC Mag is out

Cayman S Edition 1
Got some great pics of fellow CS members in there. Very chuffed to have my Trophy in there aswell.

fabia vrs
getting fed up paying over 4 quid for a leaflet. what has happened to it...used to be good just gets thinner every issue.

I feel the same mate !! take's the f**king piss !! Same as max power/fast car red line WHY have all car mags got silly price and proper thin ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Yea £4.20 now! rip off! i bought it, forgot about it, still lyin in the back of the car! must run out n get it

ibiza cupra
this is the one with the ph1 172 project with k tec isnt it? there was a post on here a few months back about it

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I find evo expensive sometimes.But i dont mind paying that because of the great pics and all round write ups

Renaultsport 220T
Some great pics of Mark's Fish's Elf cup 5 turbo race car.

It is immaculate, and only raced once from when built.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Boys you can get them for £2.50 delivered to your door, check out k-tecs offers in the trade section :)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
It said it was for the first issue when there track car build begins so assume the one that come out friday just gone.. not been home since thursday so wont know till monday if i've got a copy, hope so :)