ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lauren's old clio

Titanium 182
Spotted in fastcar magazine, looks amazing, best non sport I've seen.

E8DB0B83-76FF-4442-AC26-A8BD432AABD4_zpsc5li3evs.jpg

Not a massive fan of the wheels but looks nice otherwise. That corsa above it is hideous and needs to be burnt.

Titanium 182
That corsa is horrendous, I'm not too sure on the wheels, it all goes pretty well together.

Black Gold 182FF
That corsa is horrendous, I'm not too sure on the wheels, it all goes pretty well together.
They're Autostrada Monzas, I believe - don't look good on that car in that colour, but they look quite nice when they're more subtle:

241817_10151734333775638_1684576952_o.jpg

10497259_788217431228661_7171537021748642853_o.jpg

If you ignore the "scene queen" ride height, anyway...

Black Gold 182FF
Agree, pretty much...I pay too much attention to other people's wheels due to having many VAGgy friends who care about that sort of stuff. I've never actually bought a wheel in my life :)

A grey one
I didnt want rid as such, infact i was gonna get a new car and keep this but circumstances are forever changing and i cant afford to get a new car cause of this damned house so, needs must, Im thinking of buying a BG because my best friend is selling his but im not sure because insurance is still pretty high!-.-

Clio Sport 182
I didnt want rid as such, infact i was gonna get a new car and keep this but circumstances are forever changing and i cant afford to get a new car cause of this damned house so, needs must, Im thinking of buying a BG because my best friend is selling his but im not sure because insurance is still pretty high!-.-

Buy it Lauren!