ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lbrench's 200 on Autotrader

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   1
why the need for a thread on it?!

it'll only add to the ASWness. all i see is a 200?!

not like its jordans tit for sale is it..

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yup. funny how they have had it for 4/5 months or so and were dying to shift it today, like so badly, even though it wasnt even what was being asked for/ looked at.
They know its a bag of s**te and its been shifted up to these shores to find some numpty who will take it.

Unlucky who ever ends up with it. Id have alarm bells at the tyre choice for a kick off. Plus reading half the threads on here is just cringe athletic.

heres the reggy plate for whoever does buy it and considers stumbing across the website - ML59 TUU - or just search lbrench, a caring, loving owner :D

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
i didnt even know it was his when the wifey started rambling on about it.

The danger signs that it were a nail were:-
1) we didnt want a 200 or even to consider one and they were very very quick to offer it
2) it had crap tyres on it (seemed to remember these were replaced all round on the car owing to some tyre fun in the past)
3) The rear diamond was black and clio signage ditched - each to their own, but knew it had obviously been farted around with
4) It had a manchester plate on it and I half remembered it from the forum.....

SO a wee search and BOOM, it was lyndens. Fantastic result cause you can rapidly work out why they are keen to punt it, been in group stock for 3/4 months, had its head well and truly kicked in and abused judging by on here. Plus other threads reveal a catalogue of problems and general b****cks.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
You think any other RS you buy will have not been treated like this?

the majority have been

18 year olds everywhere seem to own them now

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
just seen this, DO NOT BUY THIS CAR, it broke 18 times in 6 months and i kicked its head in from day one (like a cvnt i know and i have learnt from this) the clio is pretty much dead, crucmches into 5th gear everytime, aux belt whines like a banshee

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
oh and i sold it to them with 21k on the clocks so the mileage is bull s**t! also i sold it to them 12k so they are loosing money on it

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  260% JCW
TBH honest i doubt you find any clio sport, except new that has'nt been thrashed at some time or another.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
TBH honest i doubt you find any clio sport, except new that has'nt been thrashed at some time or another.

this is true but mine got abit more than just thrashed, i was a c**k back then (driving wise anyway)

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  260% JCW
just seen this, DO NOT BUY THIS CAR, it broke 18 times in 6 months and i kicked its head in from day one (like a cvnt i know and i have learnt from this) the clio is pretty much dead, crucmches into 5th gear everytime, aux belt whines like a banshee

At least your honest.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yeh will give you that. Knowing that motherwell and the lanarkshire region will have plenty of 18-21 year olds jizzing in there pants at the car so it will sell and it will be a misery.

oh well.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Danny, fancy a trip to Motherwell to see this beast? Take a copy of the picture of it going sideways in a car park and stick it to the dash haha

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
You think any other RS you buy will have not been treated like this?

the majority have been

18 year olds everywhere seem to own them now

I don't think you understand just how hard this was abused, including being crashed, from day one.

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S
Thats 3 different dealers that have tried to sell it in 4 months hahahaaaaa

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
haha, thats 2 mins from my work.

Over xmas when it was -5 they were out with a hot pressure washer blasting the ice off the cars LOL.