ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LCD TV, Dont Know What To Buy!

Fiesta ST
God im so stuck! im after a 32 inch Lcd Tv but I dont know what to get. I was gunna get the Toshiba 32wlt56 but my mates got it and i fancy something different, anyone else bought one lately or make a recommendation? cheers

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
definatly LG, I have a Samsung 17" (i think) and that's good, wouldn't touch Hitachi though, ours keeps switching itself on and off!

I have a Philips 32pf9830. Its fantastic.

WHAT HI*FI Sound and Vision - Awards 2005 - Product of the year - Televisions 32PF9830
Date: 2005
Source: What HI-FI WHAT HI*FI Sound and Vision - Awards 2005 - Product of the year - Televisions 32PF9830

'Why buy this Philips? Simple: Because it's the best 32' we've ever seen'
Gold Award
Date: 2006
Source: T3

Picture Perfect… The styling is slick, but it's the jaw-dropping picture that makes this one of the best tellies we've ever seen…. A wonderful TV - it's simply the best 32-inch LCD money can buy.
5 Stars
Date: 2006
Source: Stuff

Almost too cool for school - this Philips set delivers a stunning picture worth every penny.

Revels Mum & Sister
I would personally stay away from the LG's! Depending on what model. Some of them have issues with the HDMI port not supporting HDCP which has major implications when HD material comes out.

The Samsung LE3241BD is a good buy for the money but depends on your budget if you can spend more then do so. If you can find one I would reccomend the Hitachi 32LD7200 its an awesome set and can be had for around £1000

Best thing to do is go to a local John Lewis as they have loads and loads of LCD's for you to have a look at with a relatively clean signal avoid currys and comet.

Head over to http://www.avforums.com/forums/index.php

Loads of advice there! The new Sony Bravia range are also very good and the Panasonic as well!