ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2020?

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Its too late to book for 2019. Most of the ferries are booked :(

I've had the privilege, of attending this event from 2000-2010 and loved every minute of it. And I mean, every single minute........every single minute!!!!!

Its the greatest race on earth!! Forget the Indy 500, its spectacular to watch, but its 200 mph turning left all the time.

The Indy cars looks good, but when do they turn right?

Monaco F1 GP? Amazing event, but its a procession.

The Le Mans winners, complete almost a full Formula 1 season in 1 day!!

Not forgetting, the constant over taking, with the lower classes. LMP2, GTPRO and GTAM. And they race at night, with the flash of the cameras, the cars look spectacular ?

Its like 4 races in one.

I'm sure many of you have been to Le Mans in the past, lets collect our experiences and create a great weekend for all :)

Whose up for it? :)

Reactions: Gus

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
All the ferries booked... You're joking.

We've not even booked ours for next year yet ?

Same lol! Not a chance they’re fully booked yet!

It is however epic and I hope the new top class Hypercars (?) goes aheadand manufactures get behind it!! GT classes have been the best but last two years! Aston/Vette last year down to basically the last lap was epic!!

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Sorry my bad ? I should have said, they’re all booked on the day we normally go from Portsmouth. Plenty more available haha