ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaked windows 7 screenshots

Not a Clio
I'm not surprised it doesn't look much different, I doubt they'll be concentrating on aesthetics yet, it'll all be stuff under the hood.

slightly off topic but, when are microsoft going to stop beta testing on the paying public and actually release an OS that works out the box?

Same car different engine is all i can think it will be like.

Hopefully better start times, Loading times and overall better quality.

No doubt there will be problems though !

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well i already have IE 8, rest looks pretty standard stuff to me.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Cant be any worse surely ?

Then again.. I heard a rumour the min spec was a Roadrunner ;)

I dont think there is much planned on the UI front, apart from they are going to use the new ribbon control ala Office 2007 in Explorer.

That thing bugs me, we started using it in our applications and its balls, I can enevr find anything with it.

There is a technical preview being released pretty soon, I think wider than the normal beta program as I'm just an MSDN subscriber and I got emailed about it.

defo, I'm running OSX in VMWare under Vista as I'm jumping on iPhone app store bandwagon in hoping of making some cash (SDK is really only supported on Mac) and I'm really not liking OSX at all

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
tbh if they take the good bits from OSX and integrate them into windows i couldn't care less. If it helps makes windows either more solid or easier to use i'm all for it. OS design will end up being fairly similar in the end because certain things just work better. Windows OSX ftw imo

Megane Mk4
When Windows 95 was first released, it needed 8Mb to run properly, now windows needs 4Gb to run properly..

Yes .. A lots changed.. It's got worse over 13 years, but a lot has.