ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking coolant on Clio 182

CLIO 182
Can anyone help please :) have a coolant leak on the two coolant connectors highlighted below. just had the heater matrix replaced.
Feels like I'm missing some o rings, should those connectors have any kind of sealant? (Assume not btw old one looked like it had some)
to me it looks like the actual connectors could be replaced but can't find any on the web. (for the clio)

Does anyone have any tips to get them to stop leaking?

1611319303180.png

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Give them a good push, sometimes people aren't heavy-handed enough with them for them to properly seal

Or the heater matrix they've put in is garbage and the tolerances on the connectors are s**t 😂

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah push them in whilst pressing the tags in. Got to go reasonably hard on them. Bet if you gave them a hard backwards tug theyd come out

CLIO 182
Thanks both, appreciated. Just had a quick check and certainly doesn't feel like i could pull them off without pressing the tab. will check them again as it's more difficult to check the bottom one.