ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leam McDonalds - LY 182

More poke than viagr
I think ive seen you there before as well, have you got a Yozza sticker in the side window?

NEED V6!
ah yours is the one with white wheels!! yeah someone stole my yozzasport stickers! im taking it back to standard so hopefully you will see a clio v6 around soon :)

More poke than viagr
lol theres another clio almost identical to mine in leam aswell, with a black bonnet.

A LY Vee would be gorgeous! Hope you get one mate, so i can see it about :D

More poke than viagr
Cheers mate, yeah im at trident centre but i pick my mate up from main site every night. Spent 10 mins waiting in the car park on tues as theres no signal there is there lol.

Which is your car, is it blue with an RS grill?

Ibiza FR
nah, I've got a silver one, probably wouldn't notice it out of the rest! pretty standard, trying to get some money to do a few mods. I'm lowering soon, then don't know what else to do!?

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
it has scorpian exhaust yozzasport engine work and rs tuning remap with ITG Maxogen air filter at the mo!! trying to sell the exhaust but no one seem's to have ny money these days.

sounds good, what kinda of engine work has it gone done?