ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leather bonnet cover

clio 182 silver
:rasp: hi can n e one help me i dunno what they called but i after a leather cover for my bonnet where would i find one and does n e one know how much please

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just ignore the unhelpful people who criticises ppl with bonnet bras on mate... just get one. I had one for sale, but decided to keep it! Go for it mate...

Suzuki Ignis Sport
LOL, do u guys have nothing else better to do than criticise the same thing over and over again. getting a bit boring here lads.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
yeah me too, and i dont even have one!
they serve a purpose which is obviously why he wants one!

Clio Sport xxx
The questions he asked had been covered... so now were just talking about them generally??

and they're purpose is useless imo... unless its one that covers the bonnet AND bumper. Look at any 'un bra'd' car... 95% of stone chips are not even on the bonnet - the majority see them as a 'style accessory'

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Well if u want to talk about them generally, then find the thread(s) that is full of criticism about them, there is possibly 100s of them, coz you guys can't stop criticising them, don't it get a tad boring?

Clio Sport xxx
That's what the search function is there for.

ouch that hurt! lol well done, but why would i search for something i dont like - i have no interest in them so researching into them would be wasting my time - this thread is current convo... so im expressing my opinion... freedom of speech n all that!

i one selling for 40... it will fit urs.. pm me if u want.. its brand new from russ@gasperperformance

i love bonnet bras.

really do.

reason being they wind everyone up on this amusing forum so much, i think 40quid is well spent just to laugh at the haters, spammers and keyboard warriors on here.

buy it, russ is a top lad (so is jay and if has one second hand might be easier as not sure if russ has anymore in stock).

jamie

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
That's what the search function is there for.

ouch that hurt! lol well done, but why would i search for something i dont like - i have no interest in them so researching into them would be wasting my time - this thread is current convo... so im expressing my opinion... freedom of speech n all that!

then why post in here then if you have no intrest?

i think they looks good on some cars like duttys

255 V6 Black Gold
i have posted my thoughts

when are you going to enjoy the stone chip free bonet or whatever you have kept?

like people her perminantly have a seat cover on, when are they going to enjoy the clean seat they have kept?

and if you say "so it can sell for more" than thats f**king sad

buy a car, dont use it "so it will sell for more"

never getting any enjoyment out of it, pointless.

Clio Sport xxx

then why post in here then if you have no intrest?

i think they looks good on some cars like duttys

i have no interest in researching/reading up/gaining knowledge on them... thus my above post :rasp:

Totaly agree with the bra's are for tits opinion - has meanings on so many levels!! lmao

172 /megane cab
all you see on this forum is posts like this dont get them started on speedlines dont think they understand ont every one likes them

i have posted my thoughts

when are you going to enjoy the stone chip free bonet or whatever you have kept?

like people her perminantly have a seat cover on, when are they going to enjoy the clean seat they have kept?

and if you say "so it can sell for more" than thats f**king sad

buy a car, dont use it "so it will sell for more"

never getting any enjoyment out of it, pointless.

what a load of bullshit mate, seriously.

do you wash your v6? course you do you t**t, means it wont be a s**t heap when you come to sell it. if a bra prevents stone chips so you dont have to get it resprayed then it serves it purpose.

I have no stone chips on the bonnet of my car, the bottom of the bumper yes a couple, but none on the bonnet.

These bras don't cover the bumper, so to me they only do half a job.

phase 1 172
:rasp: hi can n e one help me i dunno what they called but i after a leather cover for my bonnet where would i find one and does n e one know how much please

to be fair the lad doesnt ask for opinions of them and as much as we have the freedom of speech there is no point slagging them off when he`s asked what there called and how much!

saying that there pointless is not actually true because they cant make your bonnet worse, agreed in cases people dont have stone chips and they dont own one but if you own one and its only ever stopped one stone from hitting you bonnet then surely its served its pupose as you would have to spend the price of the bra on chips away (other stone chip companys available)