ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED LIGHT UPGRADES

FF 182 Sport
Hi

Ive finally done all my upgrades on my lights - i think lol

i have changed indicators for chrome ones (big looks improvement)
501 sidelights changed to 5x led sidelights (cheap but cheerful)
H7 foglight bulbs replaced with 36 smd led bulbs (no where near as much coverage but look great)
Interior courtesy light and map light changed to 5xled 501 bulbs - looks really nice (pics dont do it justice)
rear numberplate light replaced with 9 led one (bit dim for my liking but no other options out there - i might mod one if i can get a spare and see how bright i can make it...

thats it for now - just wish it was cheap to change 4300k bulbs to 6000k or 8000k which look much nicer.....

heres some pics anyway

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 97
  FF 182 Sport
its a standard 501 bulb (same as sidelight) i just got a 4 led one but you could go for a 13 smd one off ebay for £2.30 a pair they will be even brighter

R26
It is cheap to change the bulbs to 6000K, you can get a pair off Ebay for £20.

Dont wanna sound dim, but will they be the same quality/brightness/lastability as more expensive branded ones so to speak?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Can get 10000k for £10.98 a pair with 2year warrenty off ebay. copy and paste into ebay, 2 x 35w Xenon HID Car Headlight Bulbs - D2S 10000K New

"Navy" N17 TWO
I need new sidelight and foglight bulbs too :)
- even the very odd time the fog lights be on, the standard bulbs look hideous with the xenons lol

Dont wanna sound dim, but will they be the same quality/brightness/lastability as more expensive branded ones so to speak?

I bought a set of each colour from the same seller (couldn't decide what I wanted) and they lasted well over a year, and I drive with my lights on permanently, so can't see why not.

Evo 8 MR
Looks cack with sidelights.

Xenons look best on there own.

Changing the bulbs in the fogs is pointless.

BG182FF
I found the 5led ones for interior are still really dim so changed mine for 9. Do you find there's always a dim light on now even when it's off for interior light? Great upgrades mate. Look loads better

the only think i dislike it's de sidelights,.. i had on mine and i remove them, now i don't use any...lol i think its looks better without them.
i believe the conversion for 6k or 8k xenon bulbs is quite cheap but i dont see point in chaging them if u have Renault ds2 bulbs.
but the important is that u like ur car m8 :approve: