Dan1587 Car Seat Ibiza Apr 5, 2011 #1 I bought a LED bulb of ebay thinking it was the right one...but guess what, it isnt The one i ordered was a festoon bulb...but i just have a standard bulb 12v 5w. Anyone know of any decent ones of this type? Thanks dan
I bought a LED bulb of ebay thinking it was the right one...but guess what, it isnt The one i ordered was a festoon bulb...but i just have a standard bulb 12v 5w. Anyone know of any decent ones of this type? Thanks dan
I inpassing Car clio 172 ph2 Apr 5, 2011 #3 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-9-LED-Numb...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415818a201 try this. it says astra but will fit into bulb holder fine
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2x-9-LED-Numb...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415818a201 try this. it says astra but will fit into bulb holder fine
Jekyll ClioSport Club Member Car Racing Blue 182 Apr 5, 2011 #4 ive got a spare led rear if you want it?