ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LED Side lights refuse to work!

Clio 182 Trophy #229
I ordered some 501 LED Extreme Power 1.5W 360 degree bulbs from autobulbs direct and when i fitted them they would not work. Has anyone got any experience with these and know how i can get them working?

Clio 182 Trophy #229
Yep that was is, they work now! Only thing is i wish i had ordered white not blue, they look a bit chavtacular!

Get the white, I see a vectra most mornings on my way home with blue side lights and blue lights on his wheels and everytime i see it i think to my self what a w4nker.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
If they are really blue the police will not be amused.

Is it illegal?

Get the white, I see a vectra most mornings on my way home with blue side lights and blue lights on his wheels and everytime i see it i think to my self what a w4nker.

I wish i had bought the white ones. They are too blue, it looks very chavy. It will cost me another £12 for white ones and i will have wasted the other set, s**t!

Clio 182 Trophy #229
Well it doesn't matter anymore, i have decided i dont want them , they look absolutely crap, it looks like i crashed into Halfords.
Im going to buy the white ones if i can get a return on these. I just want my sides to match my Xenons.

Impreza Wagon
It's hard to get a good match I've got some xenon white ones but they still stand out a bit. A few ppl just remove them completely....