ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Left hand drive problem

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
I'm selling some seats from a UK clio 182. However they don't come with the rails or seat belt pretensioners. I have someone from Portugal wanting them but they have left hand side driven clios. So I'm asking is it possible to fit (his) pretensioners on the opposite side of the seats to then correctly line up with the seatbelt in a left hand side driven car?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
seats are the same in all countries, nothing would be different on a left hand drive car on the seats.

Also be careful of selling to Portugal make sure they gift you the paypal so they dont do a chargeback.

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
seats are the same in all countries, nothing would be different on a left hand drive car on the seats.

Also be careful of selling to Portugal make sure they gift you the paypal so they dont do a chargeback.

Only the drivers side has the lumbar support mechanism? And if you were to put the seats back in the opposite way around to get around that, the tilt mechanism would be on the inside etc? I suppose that's the only downside then. As the buyer is asking about that mechanism even though its a minor thing. And it will most likely be through eBay with a no returns policy on the listing so hopefully no chargeback will happen...