ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Left hand side lights dead?

Homo spec mazda
Hi guys, Basically my car has just had a new front and rear bumper fitted due to getting rear ended and pushed into another car, Since ive had it back the left number plate light was out, So today I went to change it, As I've pulled out the blown bulb, the other number plate light went out, as did the left tail light, and the left side light.

Called the AA out because I was feeling lazy, he changed all the bulbs, nothing, checked all the fuses, nothing, reset the ecu, nothing. The weird thing is the tail light is the same bulb as the brake light, which works, as do all the other lights in that cluster.

And just to make things worse, put my wipers on becuase it was raining, and they have started resting higher up then usual.

Any ideas peeps?

i know the left and right run off seperate fuses and on the megit is also connected to the handbrake, believe it or not!

check the fuses again in the engine bay coz its defo sounding like that to me, or worst case scenario you have blown somehting and melted damaged wires in the loom?! hopefully not though

Homo spec mazda
i know the left and right run off seperate fuses and on the megit is also connected to the handbrake, believe it or not!

check the fuses again in the engine bay coz its defo sounding like that to me, or worst case scenario you have blown somehting and melted damaged wires in the loom?! hopefully not though

Thankyou Mr area Rep, Only other option is the UCH. :(