ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leicester Meet.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
i should be aswell now just took a deposit on the van. cmon 172!

Haha, don't rush in to buying one just to be ready for Tuesday! If you don't manage to get one give me a shout (will pm u my mobile) and I can come pick you up if you still wanna come along!

n/a
:Dyeh cool dude thanks! i would love to come along. i need a new car asap now anyway because of the sale of the van but i wont go rushing in.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Excellent. I certainly am, pics of new car? Or at least a link to a thread with pics in. See you Tuesday.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
So, just to confirm, Oadby Asda top deck car park at 7pm Tuesday? :)

Yep, exactly this! (If it is raining we may stay downstairs, but it will be in the same place.)

I'm really looking forward to this, also managed to get hold of a tripod for my sisters slr, so hoping for some good pics, but I'm not promising!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Yep, exactly this! (If it is raining we may stay downstairs, but it will be in the same place.)

I'm really looking forward to this, also managed to get hold of a tripod for my sisters slr, so hoping for some good pics, but I'm not promising!

Spot on, see you tomorrow then :)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I might be able to pop my head round at the ASDA as it's about 50 yards from my work so I'll see what time I finish :)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I might be able to pop my head round at the ASDA as it's about 50 yards from my work so I'll see what time I finish :)

Would be good to see you if you can.

As many have you may know the weather forecast is not great for tomorrow :mad:! But I will still be going to the meet.

The other thing I wanted to check was if we are all still up for the drive to the pub and if you if people wanna get food there?

Ollie's Silver Cup
The other thing I wanted to check was if we are all still up for the drive to the pub and if you if people wanna get food there?

The pub you posted details of a couple of pages back? Market Harborough way?

I'd be up for the drive there, but probably won't stay very long tbh as I've got to pop over to a friends tomorrow night at some point :)

E46 M3
Oh for balls sake, I've been saying there needs to be a Leicester meet for ages and i'm on bloody holiday!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
The pub you posted details of a couple of pages back? Market Harborough way?

I'd be up for the drive there, but probably won't stay very long tbh as I've got to pop over to a friends tomorrow night at some point :)

Yeah, that's the one. Don't feel like you have to come if you don't want, but its a pretty fun drive!

Oh for balls sake, I've been saying there needs to be a Leicester meet for ages and i'm on bloody holiday!

Sorry mate, we will have to have another get together again soon!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
No idea what it is but im game, my car is pretty f**ked already so can't see it will hurt! Can you get to the meet without it?

A45 AMG 406BHP
yea still coming
its the relay that links the heating system.
was hoping for nice weather but considering todays poor weather
my car will be black lol

Ollie's Silver Cup
Weather is s**t :dapprove: lol!!

I'll meet you guys at Asda as arranged, have a chat and a few photos, then I'll have to disappear off I'm afraid!

See you all in a bit though! :D

A45 AMG 406BHP
sorry lads wont be there

started work on my climate control today and its taking longer than expected.
dash is out and wiring everywhere.

n/a
not too sure mate put a date down that suits you and place and lets see what everyone agrees on. hats the best way (but in advance give them a few weeks to plan) :)