ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leicester meet.

Clio182
Yeah the roads around my area are awesome! See so many cars in the ditches though! My mate crashed his MG ZS180 in one of them lol.

997.1, Caddy, e208
I might make the journey to buy Mick a white wine spritzer for his help with my 172 in the past.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Any idea when this is likely to take place yet? I'm away for most of April and whilst I'm not the guest of honour i'd like to turn up and meet some of you

Or for somewhere closer to Leicester:

The Meridian Leisure Park has plenty of free parking and is easy to get to.

I would prefer an evening to a weekend - what does everyone think to that?

Clio Dci
When you say Meridian leisure park do you mean where vue cinema is? If so the speedbumps there are massive!! Wouldn't fancy it in a lowered car myself! I'd be up for foxton locks!

PH1 Track Car
Foxton locks is decent. And there's also Stoney Cove near where I live. It's an old quarry that's now a diving centre. Although we would probably need permission for that tbf. There's also a pub there that serves food/drink.
y7uqa5y6.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
If it was a Friday evening we would be up for it if Les isn't on a late. I'm away during the week though.

E46 M3
Foxton locks is decent. And there's also Stoney Cove near where I live. It's an old quarry that's now a diving centre. Although we would probably need permission for that tbf. There's also a pub there that serves food/drink.
y7uqa5y6.jpg

Where do you live? I'm from Broughton Astley originally.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I am still up for it in principle, but @lesley is working this friday and so the earliest we could get there would be about half 9 or so, which is probably going to be too late to be practical.

Could do sat evening or sun evening though.

I am still up for it in principle, but @lesley is working this friday and so the earliest we could get there would be about half 9 or so, which is probably going to be too late to be practical.

Could do sat evening or sun evening though.

Hmmm, I could probably do this saturday to be honest..

Not sure whether it would be better to say 6.30? As if you say 7 some people won't turn up til half past anyway and then you've not got much daylight left!

True, true - I was just thinking about people finishing work etc etc. Are you free saturday?