ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leicester meet.

PH1 Track Car
I'm free Saturday in the day yea :) only trouble is if it's nice weather foxton will be rammed!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Times me and lesley can make it:

Friday - 9:30pm or later
Saturday - 7:30pm or later
Sunday - Free all day until 8pm

So for us it only really works if its late sat evening or early sun.

PH1 Track Car
If it's a nice evening most places will be busy tbf. Is anyone else actually up for this? :p

PH1 Track Car
Don't think I can do Saturday evening only day time :( out for a meal for a friends 21st! Never mind :p

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hopefully bring the Mk1, if it is capable of making it that far, its only been round the block since we bolted it together from a bare shell so relatively likely we wont actually get that far #teethingtroubles

LY FF182
This is like 10 minutes from my house.. but I'm busy most the day and probably won't get time to come over :(

Address: Foxton, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7RA

There are several car parks there, I am suggesting the top car park as it's the biggest and the others involve speed bumps. Then we can walk down to the pub (5 minute walk)

See you all at 7 - 7.30!

Address: Foxton, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7RA

There are several car parks there, I am suggesting the top car park as it's the biggest and the others involve speed bumps. Then we can walk down to the pub (5 minute walk)

See you all at 7 - 7.30!

Cheers for the link in the other thread, ill try and make it down!
Big chris

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ the banter.

See you all later :)

George you still on the same number? ending 213? If not can you PM me your latest one.