ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2008

Tangoed Works
Right having just been appointed as area rep for London, I thought I may start with a biggy. I'm looking to hit Le Mans this year (15-16th June) an am thinking it would be awesome to go as CS convoy.

I have been looking into prices for entry, ferry, camping etc and have seen various deals. If we could get some numbers together, I dont mind trying to speak with some people to negotiate a healthy discount if we can get a load of us together.

If you could also write down how many people would be travelling in the one car.

PM me if you have any questions or suggestions!

1. jayxx83 - 2 in car

Renaultsport Clio 182
May see you on the way down, booked my tickets a few weeks ago and all sorted now else would have said yes to this

Ph2 FF 172
I'm going! Already booked up matey. travelling out on 12th and back on the 17th definatly up for meeting up with everyone and anyone. More than likely Mad Friday down at the Porsche Curves would be best. What do you think? All the different marques normaly group together so maybe we could do the same.

R35 GTR
1. jayxx83 - 2 in car
2. LegoHead and Rebecca - 2 in car - depends on price.

I will be up for it, if you could get more details and prices that would be cool. If you need any help searching for deals pm me and I'll rape google. ;)

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Which campsite you staying on? I've already booked with Speedchills - can't remember the campsite name though offhand.