ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lepsons

Trophy

Thought your Mrs had hers done there?

Not having problems i hope, was planning on paying them a visit myself.

Mat.

well yes she did and the laqure on the diamond cut edge has got moisture under the laqure which has turned them white in patches !

i have spoke to another person who has got the same thing after ony a few months

:(

My wheels need doing and these were the only place who Ive ever seen do Williams wheels the right colour.

For guys wanting their wheels done there is an alternative to lepsons, talk to 2Live, I saw his newly refurbed wheels at the weekend, and they are spot on from what I can see, he had them done some place further "Up north" so might be a good alternative for us peeps who aint way Daaaaan Saaaaaf..... ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 19 April 2004

For guys wanting their wheels done there is an alternative to lepsons, talk to 2Live, I saw his newly refurbed wheels at the weekend, and they are spot on from what I can see, he had them done some place further "Up north" so might be a good alternative for us peeps who aint way Daaaaan Saaaaaf..... ;)
Cool. Finding someone who refurbs Williams wheels to the right colour, is pretty rare.

Their after sales service is awful so bad in fact i am going to take a trip down there to complain in person.

The woman was very rude unhelpful and to be honest i would NEVER use them again.