ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your different coloured wing mirrors

Flame Red Delight
Well as the title says i am looking to see some weird and interesting colour choices for wing mirrors. I am thinking about doing mine yellow as i have a bit of a colour theme going on with my car. I am just trying to build up the courage to do it.

so lets see them....

Coiley'd Clio PH2
May aswell, again...

P1170404.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
Well as the title says i am looking to see some weird and interesting colour choices for wing mirrors. I am thinking about doing mine yellow as i have a bit of a colour theme going on with my car. I am just trying to build up the courage to do it.

so lets see them....

Pink :)

Flame Red Delight
where do you get carbon effect ones from?

just checked out streamline carbon and i am not prepared to pay £100 for a set of 2 covers

Last edited:
i've put the feelers out to get me a pair of mirrors, when i get a pair i'll cover them in carbon and pop up pics..

Tony

The bright colours looked good at first, but people doing it to next to standard cars has made it look crap IMO.

just want to see what they are like to do really, there are a lot of different coloured materials I can lay my hands on with the carbon weave pattern so just want to know what they are like to do...

the more variety available the bettter for everyone i think

T