ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your wheels

Ph1 T
Re: SHOW US YOUR WHEELS !!! (no turinis or stds ) Lets see something different !!

da3f00e4.jpg

Track wheels

a2831465.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Re: SHOW US YOUR WHEELS !!! (no turinis or stds ) Lets see something different !!

Some good pics on here :)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172

More pics reqd you can't all be runnin turinis ! :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

1239367324926.jpg

Never did get a picture of these with my coilovers.

clio 200 F4Rt

Compomotive TH3's

100_0595-vi.jpg

100_0597-vi.jpg

OZ Racing - but i cant remember the model!
100_1115-vi.jpg

IMG_0014-vi.jpg

Speedline Palmersport Cup Racer wheels
IMG_1220-vi.jpg

IMG_1252-vi.jpg

b/g 182, meg tourer

oz ultraleggera 16"

DSC02328.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Not being a sheep FTW. (I didn't put them on anyway, but I like them so they're staying ;)) They're Megane Sport wheels apparently.
DSCF1601small.jpg

Ehh.. Clio

Hello there mates,

My 4dr Clio on 17"

15.jpg

16.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34

ph1-2.jpg

ph1-1.jpg

Clio 172

16x7 O.Z Racing Ultraleggeras in +36 offset.

IMG_4917-4.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4917-4.jpg
    IMG_4917-4.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 174
  182 cup

Hi everyone. Here's my baby, the only one 182 CUP in Russia (with 172 spoiler on these pics but don't mention it. Can post with
the appropriate one later)). Really unique among about 20-30 172's in the whole 140mlns country:eek:. Couldn't find the 2nd picture in my comp due to it's too old so uploaded it that's why there's a signature across it:eek: Wheels are forged russian "Aviatechnology" - the supplier of OZ trade marked wheels for F1. Really great ones! The same are at the 3rd pic and 1st one is from previous owner who dragged on her as you can see Hoosiers sliks on the front. Don't know what are the models of wheels (there must be some JDM's) but models of models are quite good:D
Cheers from Russia. Yarick.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 389
  • x_4ed0185d.jpg
    x_4ed0185d.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 319
  • x_4a00f01d.jpg
    x_4a00f01d.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 595

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Waiting for you to pop in here lol

Looking awesome as always :)

RS2'd Trophy

Heres some food for thought:
BBS RX2's
DSC02722Edited.jpg

DSC02723Edited.jpg

DSC02727Edited.jpg

Comp MO6's
afccc572.jpg

8f232b1f.jpg

Enkei's
16181bb4.jpg

c5f6ff84.jpg

Bridgestone T's
4c2d6ce5.jpg

Speedline 2118's
DSC02770.jpg

dc12f8bf.jpg

29b6ed20.jpg

Hope this helps

Mk1 16v brooklands

Like your then wheels dude? ^^^^

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

heres mine, TD 1.2's smoothed and finished in TVR purple :approve:

6868015560_1a1cf67809.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Looks awesome on the black comp mo6's.

Iceberg 172 Cup

This pic;

DSC02722Edited.jpg

and;
DSC02723Edited.jpg

look amazing! but then from the side i dont like them! gutted!

pics are awesome though!!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200

Ultralite Atec 16's

263122.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

I think he just got bored of them after a while mate.

Have you still got the wheels? :p

Alfa 75 Rally Car

Heres mine, got bored of the Turinis.clio 1.jpgclio 5.jpg

Alfa 75 Rally Car

^^ Thank you and spot on, 16" ST6. I think they really suit the car

Iceberg 172 Cup

I think he just got bored of them after a while mate.

Have you still got the wheels? :p

yeah, put 182 cup wheels on and now theyre sat back in the garage. the ride on the buddyclubs is 10x better is everyway possible!!!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

^^ Thank you and spot on, 16" ST6. I think they really suit the car
I thought so ;)

I haven't seen them on a clio before actually. Suit the car really well :)
yeah, put 182 cup wheels on and now theyre sat back in the garage. the ride on the buddyclubs is 10x better is everyway possible!!!
Cool, they're lovely wheels.