ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LEXUS LIGHTS OPINIONS

lexus lights, now r these the naffest things ever or the ice of fashion?!?!

just wundering what other peoples views of them are, i know mine :sick:

I personally dont think there is anything wrong with the lights on the 01 > Clios, I just didnt like the orange indicator bulbs so I replaced them

Mondeo STTDCI

Can look good on the older Clios as above but thats only if they are decent and have large bits of red!

The later ones are pants unless on a silver motor.

Punto/Clio GTT

easy people. i got the smoked ones on my mk 1. Cars metallic black, i think they look the dogs. will post pics ina couple of days :)

FM

insignia

cheap,tacky,common & copied.secret lexus lovers.always remind me of cuzizs drivin around in there plastic vtec hondas.

Lee

BMW M2C

LMAO @ Nicky.

So far the only ones Ive seen which I like, which cant strictly be classed as Lexus lights are Freds. They also looked good on Wayne and Kathys V6.

I agree they do look good on certain cars i.e. Mk1s

I Quite like the smoked ones from K-tec for the Mk1. Fast Forward Motorsport Have got some new ones which are pretty nice.

i dont care what you lot say, i think they look good on my car, its my car, i drive it, i payed for it and i can do what i want to it, who cares if a select few peopel dont like them

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 08 March 2004

i dont care what you lot say, i think they look good on my car, its my car, i drive it, i payed for it and i can do what i want to it, who cares if a select few peopel dont like them
Exactly. :D