ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lexus lights yes or no?

Lexus lights???

• Yes

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • No

Votes: 415 91.6%

• Total voters
  Track valver + Ibiza FR
Well I've got a pair for sale if anybody wants them, but judging by the replies they aren't going to be sold on here very quickly. On to fleabay they go then soon I think!!

Clio 1.2 16v
Well I've got a pair for sale if anybody wants them, but judging by the replies they aren't going to be sold on here very quickly. On to fleabay they go then soon I think!!

Lol i like them! Must admit im wanting some! Let me know!

1.8 8v RSi
as long as they not chrome ones.....i'd go for those nice black led ones or something thats smoked....but as someone said....it's your own choice. in my oppinion i'd say don't let anyone try and change ur mind on here because it's your car and your style...

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I have a set on my clio...
I know they're hated on here, but I just think they make the car look different...

Everyone I know, and people who have seen the car have all complimented it, so I guess thats a good thing.

At the end of the day it's all down to personal opinion; if you like something, then you should go for it, don't let anyone influence your actions!

Black 172
Lexus' don't even have them any more... I'm all about standard looks myself, people are more surprised then and the police don't hassle you.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I have Lexus rear lights on mine and I love them!

Do what you want to do and don't be swayed by others. It's your car, have it the way you want it. ;)

Clio III 1.2 16v
Im using the chrome style lexus lights on my clio and i think it makes the car look better. So i would have to say a deffo yes to the lexus lights. Although a set of smoked/tinted lens would also look nice on a clio.

B

Bucko

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!