ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus lights

you should have got them with the lights when they came out. There should be an instructions booklet with them if you still got if you aint let me know and ill see if i can dig mine out for you.

yeah i did have the instructions and then lost them and need to put it on my new one, id appreciate it if you could get your instructions and post it on the site

cheers mate

ive had two sets of lexus lights, the ones on the left and the in-pro black lights(ktec sell them)

i never had a set of instructions, but tbh....why would you need any?

unplug old lights, plug in new lights! ???

you cant just unplug the lights because the first set that came out were designed for the un facelifted model the light configuration is different on the new models so they need a bit of switching about only takes a couple of mins i will dig the instructions out for you. The new lights were designed for both models so it is just of unplug plug in.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Yeah Iain... need some silvervision bulbs from K-Tec. Gonna get them today. ARGRGGGGHHHHHH