ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lexus lights

CTR

Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005

i think they look awesome, think you lot are just jelious i can afford luxerys like lexus lights
5 whole pages of jelious (?) people! F*cking hell! In case anyone wants anything else to be jealous about, Im currently typing this on a COLOUR computer monitor!

Oh yes. Its true. Suck on my luxuries.

Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 23 June 2005
flaming this guy is so uncalled for. Hes just sharing his opinion of how he thinks the lights improve his car.

No-one would like this done to them, so why do it to him?

Do what you want to your car mate and enjoy it. You live and learn, somethings you will do then realise (over time) they look a bit tacky. Personally i have always prefered subtle :)

I was trying to think of something to say but you said it well enough! So you dont like his lights...big deal! Hes a new forum member and you give him a welcome like you have!!!

Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005
i think they look awesome, think you lot are just jelious i can afford luxerys like lexus lights

stroodle the poodle, you might want to invest some of your large amount of cash reserves into a dictionary!! JELIOUS & LUXERYS... oh dear! instead of another fake gold sovereign ring!

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 24 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by _simon_ on 23 June 2005

flaming this guy is so uncalled for. Hes just sharing his opinion of how he thinks the lights improve his car.

No-one would like this done to them, so why do it to him?

Do what you want to your car mate and enjoy it. You live and learn, somethings you will do then realise (over time) they look a bit tacky. Personally i have always prefered subtle :)

I was trying to think of something to say but you said it well enough! So you dont like his lights...big deal! Hes a new forum member and you give him a welcome like you have!!!
I agree!

Leave the guy alone to his "luxuries". If you like it mate then go for it

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 24 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005i think they look awesome, think you lot are just jelious i can afford luxerys like lexus lights

stroodle the poodle, you might want to invest some of your large amount of cash reserves into a dictionary!! JELIOUS & LUXERYS... oh dear! instead of another fake gold sovereign ring!

So cos I used to have lexus lights on my car I have fake burberry caps, stolen trainers and sovereign rings??? Dont jump on the bandwagon of 3 pages ago! I personnally think this is a wind up from a member but stupid comments like that makes the club look as bad as people keep moaning it is!

Stroodle is on a wind up... it will be someone that has created an account to cause a stirr... worked anyway by the looks of things, successful fishing trip id say.

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 24 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by admob on 24 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005i think they look awesome, think you lot are just jelious i can afford luxerys like lexus lights

So cos I used to have lexus lights on my car I have fake burberry caps, stolen trainers and sovereign rings??? Dont jump on the bandwagon of 3 pages ago! I personnally think this is a wind up from a member but stupid comments like that makes the club look as bad as people keep moaning it is!

its not lexus lights on their own that risks a one way trip to CHAV TOWN!, its the whole pikey bling thing!, young probably unemployed kids that dont have much in their life, i.e not a nice motor or a big house, so they feel the need to show off fake wealth i,e, 15 crappy gold rings, and enough bling around their necks to embarrass Mr T!!!!.. the comment "YOU CANT POLISH A TURD!" rings very true! so IMHO bragging about how loaded someone is after spending £190? to lads on a forum who have 27K new V6s is exactly the same.. END OF!!!!

CTR

So whats the story, morning glory? Not sh*t stirring, but general consensus seems to be that this is a massive wind up thread.

Do we get anyone owning up, or is there going to have to be a long drawn out Scooby Doo style unmasking, probably involving a creepy janitor covered in fluorescent paint?

If you stopped reading a forum as someone put lexarse lights on, have you stopped driving too as you see no end of cars with them on? :confused:

ive just read all 5 pages and i cant see any pics :(

itd make me laugh if he did actually get some pics up and everyone went.....
hmmmm........thats not to bad actually

and everyone lived happily ever after

P.S. i want some black lexus lights.............ill get my nomex suit on

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by kartman on 25 June 2005

No! Fed up with peeps sl*gging each other off.
not all users on here... just select group id have to say tho...:(

I hope this is a wind up tho, i would hate to be treated this way... and would probably have to get the bar out of the boot.:devilish: