ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus style clusters

320d

Im thinking of buying the smoked lexus clusters from K-tec for my 16v, does anyone have any pics of what they look like actually on a car b4 i buy. Preferably a dark coloured clio cos mines black, cheers

Yeah Bubbles had them on her ph1 black valver, and now on her ph2 red valver.

Ive already ordered mine from K-Tec!

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can get EXACTLY the same lights from your local Motor World for £117 inclusive of VAT.........that way you dont have to pay delivery either...

if your local one hasnt got a clue ask them to ring Branch 121 - Parr St and ask for Martyn (Me) and ill give them the part number for them

also order some Silvatec bulbs for £10.99.........dont buy the other versions they keep in stock there not as good and more expensive

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Bubbles, are they the normal Lexus style lights or the smoked ones?

Brun, do Motor World sell the smoked lights?

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

ok, cheers. Thought theyd look a bit darker than that. They prob wouldnt work too well on a bright red car like mine then.

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Rick on 10 January 2004

Bubbles, are they the normal Lexus style lights or the smoked ones?

Brun, do Motor World sell the smoked lights?
Yes........like i said, if the branch doesnt know the part number ask them to call branch 121 and to speak to me (Martyn)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Yeah, i thought they were gona be darker.. i think a light coating of black (with lots of lacker) over them would look spot on!