ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lexus style tail lights

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
i found a set of lexus tail lights for £50. I havent really seen many clios with these lights on around my area. Whats your opinions on the lights and would you say i should go for it?

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
yea, go for it! got a set on mine and gives it a better look than standard lights i think! :)

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
you recon it would be ok with a flame red clio. i see alot of black clios around and they always look the nuts but i havent seen any clios like mine with any real mods

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
It depends on user to user. To be honest most people hate them, and think you should be shot. However i take a different view, if you like them, and they suit the car, then thats all that matters. However some lexus lights can be very silver, which puts me off them, it would be good to get them the colour you needed for the car.

D

dick

nt a fan of lexus lights personally,

im putting mine back to std b4 i sell it, you dont fancy these do you? can spray um red DIY, (plenty of guides) or a bodyshop wont be much.

p1000325ld6.jpg

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
i mite do yea, u kool if i get back to you after 28th? (payday) im hoping for nice big paycheck which is askin alot for a lifeguard wage lol. but yea im defo interested

D

dick

what! lifeguards get paid a bomb! my mate's one part time.

£10-11 and hour here

D

dick

they do need a new coat of paint tho, as i tried polishing to sell b4 and i went thru the colour coat. easy enough DIY tho.