ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeXusPourLeMans

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Amazing. Weld the diff and I want a video of it sideways around that main roundabout near the Carrefour.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Please cut out some silencers and fit a cone filter???

I still lol at 'Jewish racing gold'. I'm going to use that for the rest of my life.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats never the first time you've heard it is it? One of the dragons used it on a Top Gear 12342 years ago.

Great lemans bus though, as said, should be made to be stupidly loud and anti-social!

Z4
As Daniel said, please get rid of some silencers and release some highly inappropriate V8 thunder, it will contrast magically with your flat caps.

Love it. It's probably more reliable than an actual sofa too.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Please cut out some silencers and fit a cone filter???

I still lol at 'Jewish racing gold'. I'm going to use that for the rest of my life.

I tried taking the filter box off mine completely to see what noises it made, and sadly because of the design of the inlet it was still pretty uninteresting induction noise wise compared to what you would think it would do :(

Losing the silencers from exhaust system is the way to go I think for real v8 noise.

I also smirk everytime I read the JRG comment!

Suzuki Swift Sport
Looks awesome! is it a bit high at the front? Looks a bit like it has no engine in it by the stance!

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Thought I found a picture of this on another forum:

10380356_10204111355893455_5148170841495532915_n.jpg

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
That attempt of a burnout on Mad Friday just outside Houx and Houx Annexe with the guys in purple and the traffic light.. Horrendous. Whoever was driving should be ashamed ;)

I'll try and dig the video out :rasp: