ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LG Prada & Nokia N95

Renault Clio Dynamique
Right now I have the Nokia 3250 but I just got off the phone with O2 upgrades tonight and I can upgrade to any phone free of charge since I've spent so much with them. I've narrowed it down to the LG Prada and the Nokia N95, now I store all my text messages on my MicroSD card on the 3250 and I'm guessing you can do this with the Nokia N95. But my question is can you do this with the LG Prada? This is sorta a big deal for me as I just like having the option to store all my text messages without having to go delete old ones to make space. Any help would be appreciated :D

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
tbf i wouldn't choose either of them.

but if it had to be those 2 then thee N95.

seriously...."hey mate nice phone, what is it"

"ooh its a prada phone ¬!"

Renault Clio Dynamique
I just like the look of both the phones lol. Plus as I said being able to store the text messages on the memory card is a big deal for me, yes I'm strange like that lol.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
then the n95 is the best for you, i have had about 300 messages on there at one point. dont know how many it can hold though.

Renault Clio Dynamique
Well on my 3250 I've got 1500 stored so far, I'll pop into my local phone shops at the weekend aswell and have a play with them. Just asking here cause I know a few folks on CS have both of the phones

6/468 17poo
ive got an n95 and wipes the floor of every other phone ive ever had, plus i got off 02 cos there robbing basterds!!!and there customer service when i told them to shove it (not literally) was awful!!

good times with orange!

Ryan

ive got an n95 and wipes the floor of every other phone ive ever had, plus i got off 02 cos there robbing basterds!!!and there customer service when i told them to shove it (not literally) was awful!!

good times with orange!

Ryan

haha good luck with orange mate!

ive not had the best experience with them. to be fair to them im liking my n95 and tariff with them now

Rav4
Getting mine Tues / Wed, got the feeling that the lid might slide open the other way revealing the mp3 buttons, if that makes any sense?

whats the battery like on the n95? all nokias recently seem to be oor and have to charge them up everyday!

with the prada i heard that when your on a call all the buttons go off the screen, so if your on your voicemail, for example, you cant 'press 1 to replay this message' little things like tht wud annoy me