ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

License Plate Styles.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Hello CS!

I'm about to order some new plates...current ones have a border. What's the in thing at the mo? Clean look?

I quite like domed look (they are legal believe it or not)...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419724742.810490.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419724751.311754.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just plain plates. No borders, no fancy plastic raised letters, no ''GTI'' on the bottom etc. Just plain plates.
I'm assuming you'll be playing with the spacing on your new xmas present, so keep the plates plain and you're even less likely to get stopped IME.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Just plain plates. No borders, no fancy plastic raised letters, no ''GTI'' on the bottom etc. Just plain plates.
I'm assuming you'll be playing with the spacing on your new xmas present, so keep the plates plain and you're even less likely to get stopped IME.

Haha as always you're completely right my sexy friend.

The plate is "A15 XCG".

I was thinking about spacing it as either "A15X CG" or "A15X C G". I'm guessing that with the former I might be less likely to get pulled?

Any preference on spacing?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've had this plate on a £28k Audi, down to a £2000 Beetle. And just about everything in between and to date have never been pulled. (Touch wood!)
29FAB9E7-F6F1-4FF6-A073-9260D8A9659F_zpsp3xffb0b.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I've had this plate on a £28k Audi, down to a £2000 Beetle. And just about everything in between and to date have never been pulled. (Touch wood!)
29FAB9E7-F6F1-4FF6-A073-9260D8A9659F_zpsp3xffb0b.jpg

Good to know mate.

Mrs thinks I should go with A15X CG but I'm wondering whether A15X C G would look better...decisions decisions!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Alex C G I guess.

Though the 5 is definitely not an E :p

Think it's too obvious mate, po-po will have a field day.

Oh and I will not be pissing about with the 5 to try to make it look like an E lol.