ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LIERS & FRAUDS - SHEFF RENO

As a follow up to Reno sheff sccuffing my alloy on my cup they sneakly swapped the tyre around so it was on inside out sort of speak!

Whe I confronted them about it they said they didnt have the facility and then low and behold I see they stock tyres and recall the RHYS172 had hois whell fitted there!

And they arent taking the blame so Im falking out for a new alloy!

Sh*t heads! Boycott the place I say!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

phone renault uk up they would love to know about these C**Ts

abbs

thats awful, you cant trust anyone these days with cars, and main dealers often seem to be the worst..

as a solution though, you could get the wheel refurbed for about 40-50 quid, the wheel will be as new when done. i investigated thios when i kerbed my own cup allow a few days after buying it.

cheers

chris

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

If we get enough support for you we can get something done

All dealers with a service facility have the ability to remove your wheels or else they wouldnt be able to replace brakes etc (or check them) so as said above, report them to Renault UK.

Tony

Theyve also fitted tyres to mine too, so they are talking sh1te! Have you spoken to the service manager - I went in his nice little office for a chat (where he called me a liar) and by the time I came out they decided to replace the damaged parts for free... Stick to your guns mate!

Matt