ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Life after the VEE ( NO More v6 p**n)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well, as the LY disapeared into the distance I had to organise the new car sharpish as I didnt fancy driving around my mums for more than a day or 2-

Was trying to get a car thats quick, good looking & a refined interior-

Enter Focus ST 3 - although not standard

( St 3 spec is Full recaro Leather, Parking Sensors ( options) Zenon HL & a few other bits-

Modifications-

Dream Science- running mod b 307 HP
Radtek Intercooler
Full Exhaust System
eibach Lowering Springs
19 Inch BBS alloys
362 mm AP racing brakes with 6 pot Calipers
K & N gen 2
Collins Dump valve-

Car now runs circa 290 BHP :approve:

( Just waiting for the Raid front Splitter)

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs225&d=08115&f=f2569.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs225&d=08115&f=f3589.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs225&d=08115&f=f1129.jpg

S

Last edited:
  F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
nice motor there mate :D

that colour however causes some right headaches at my work (colour matching)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Lovely, better than that tat v6 ;)

Oi! :rasp:

Very nice car Steve, hope you enjoy it. Don't worry, the V6 is in loving hands! :D

Thanks guys/ debs-

Nice car to drive especially when you get the turbo spooling with the air filter-

Im sure the vee is in loving hands- At least I have those leather recaros now- all be it in a different car... :D

Get the vee in the garage its going to rain non stop all weekend from Sat PM :mad: :mad:

S

LY V6 with Recaros
Oi! :rasp:

Very nice car Steve, hope you enjoy it. Don't worry, the V6 is in loving hands! :D

Thanks guys/ debs-

Nice car to drive especially when you get the turbo spooling with the air filter-

Im sure the vee is in loving hands- At least I have those leather recaros now- all be it in a different car... :D

Get the vee in the garage its going to rain non stop all weekend from Sat PM :mad: :mad:

S

I know, I'm gutted about the crap weather! :mad: I cant get it in my garage, there's too steep slope leading up to it :(

Abarth Grande Punto
i will build a garage to house it! or just convince ya ma na pa to build a garage on the drive!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Thanks guys/ debs-

S

I know, I'm gutted about the crap weather! :mad: I cant get it in my garage, there's too steep slope leading up to it :(

What about reverse at angle or forwards at a sharps angle- like when we went into Lakeside??

S

LY V6 with Recaros

What about reverse at angle or forwards at a sharps angle- like when we went into Lakeside??

S

MUCH steeper than that, I couldn't even get my 182 up there. It has to fit through some gates too which it probably wont get through. Dunno what the person who designed it was thinking lol!!

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
Nice motor.. my mate has got the ST300 and had it tuned by pumabuild.co.uk

Put a bigger Turbo on, modded ECU and decat pipe.. running at over 400bhp at the moment :)

Awesome car though! I got some pics of it somewhere

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice motor.. my mate has got the ST300 and had it tuned by pumabuild.co.uk

Put a bigger Turbo on, modded ECU and decat pipe.. running at over 400bhp at the moment :)

Awesome car though! I got some pics of it somewhere

Yeah the next stage is the Modded turbo-- THe kkk isnt up to the job post 300 brake...

S