ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LifeShine v DiamondBrite v Supagard

T

the_devil

The whole family has used diamond bright and lifeshine.
Lifeshine is easier to take off. Diamond bright you need the conserve so it hardens the diamond bright.
Never used suparguard

IMO if you wax your car then either is good but i do like lifeshine when it is free!

Focus ST
If i'm honest I'm not really trying to compare these.

I asked the question to see if someone would answer who is using two id's on this site...........................

T

the_devil

Seems pretty stupid then to ask the question as this is a forum and people will reply!

Why would any one want to use 2 ids on this site?

Cause its not me if that is what you are getting at

106 GTi
Gweebs said:
If i'm honest I'm not really trying to compare these.

I asked the question to see if someone would answer who is using two id's on this site...........................

Name and shame!

My reply there all sh*te!

Focus ST
As with Rich, my first response would have been 'Who? Spill the beans'

Instead the Devil has taken it another. GUILTY OR NOT!!!

You decide....

as people know i am looking at buying a 172 or 182 soon once funds get better. I was just about to ask if supaguard is good or not but that has been answered.

Seems like Rich is the main guy for detailing questions

Also it seems to me Gweebs is p*s*ed off with a member of this site or is it a mate?

If supaguard isn't great what should i use once i get my car?

Focus ST
fingers crossed said:
as people know i am looking at buying a 172 or 182 soon once funds get better. I was just about to ask if supaguard is good or not but that has been answered.

Seems like Rich is the main guy for detailing questions

Also it seems to me Gweebs is p*s*ed off with a member of this site or is it a mate?

If supaguard isn't great what should i use once i get my car?

Na not pissed off, just trying to catch someone out.

To expand on the above, I had supagard put on mine. I have no complaints. If anything the paint work looks like glass. It hasn't reacted to anything I've put on it (yet anyway).

I've used AG Super Resin + Sealant and P21s Wax. All with good results..:cool:

106 GTi
For an off the shelf sealant and comparing it to the other stuff out there AG Extra Gloss Protection is one of the best.