ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights are here :)

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Hey guys..

Bit of a pointless thread for the meantime..

after many months of pondering, wether i should just put h.i.d's in standard reflector lamps, i bit the bullet and ordered some projector lamps, so here they are...

i will keep updating with the fitting & finished project :)

Photo0085.jpg

Photo0089.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
£350 for pair, from Automotive Solutions in otley,they sell renault parts at discount.

Phone no: 01943 858374

Have you got all the ballasts etc with them? Renault sell them all separately, don't know if where you bought them from is different.

Interesting, £350 still is a lot.

You have a D2S or whatever fitment is (forgot) HID kit then?

Keep us updated with fitting pics please (of hid kit to projectors), Im interested.

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
yurh i dont know him personally but i know the car, seen him about, tried keepin up with him a few times, :L

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Interesting, £350 still is a lot.

You have a D2S or whatever fitment is (forgot) HID kit then?

Keep us updated with fitting pics please (of hid kit to projectors), Im interested.

tell me about it!!, i would happily pay £350 though to stop gettin 3 points, for not having projetor lenses, and i think i would get bullied of the forum if i had angel eye's lol. they seem to be cracking down on h.i.d's in doncaster too.

the d2s h.i.d kit getting fitted next moday, pictures will be posted up!! a.s.a.p!!!

You did the right thing, They looks a 1000x better than HIDS in normal units.

Although i would still slightly consider them.

Yeah looking forward to pics.

Can you link me to the d2s kit via PM please?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Few updated piccies, got the lights in, however just runnin standard halogen bulbs, until i get hold of a hid kit,

Photo0126.jpg

Photo0129.jpg

tell me about it!!, i would happily pay £350 though to stop gettin 3 points, for not having projetor lenses, and i think i would get bullied of the forum if i had angel eye's lol. they seem to be cracking down on h.i.d's in doncaster too.

the d2s h.i.d kit getting fitted next moday, pictures will be posted up!! a.s.a.p!!!

You do realise you can still get 3 points and a fine as you do not have the cleaning or self leveling machanisms?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
ive took the wiring harness out the old lamps so i can put halogens in for the meen time. then putting h.i.d kit in. when it comes.

if that makes sense

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
You do realise you can still get 3 points and a fine as you do not have the cleaning or self leveling machanisms?

aye but with projector headlamps im not attracting attention by blinding evry mutha Fkr on the road :)

ive took the wiring harness out the old lamps so i can put halogens in for the meen time. then putting h.i.d kit in. when it comes.

if that makes sense

Seems like a fooking expensive and awkward way to do it, you could have had my fully working xenons for £250! lol

Those headlights look very blue for halogens, how do you get the bulb to sit in place if the halogen fitment is H7?

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Awkward is the word my friend! i was fed up of starting at my lights, and wanted them on the car,

Could of told me sooner :(

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
hi yeh it is :)
yeh id love your car, it has bigger engine :(

i didnt know you had a clio, i will look out for you now :)

www.renparts.co.uk
hi yeh it is :)
yeh id love your car, it has bigger engine :(

i didnt know you had a clio, i will look out for you now :)

Yep got a BG 182, only got it end of April tho, when I saw you in the petty station I was in my car then! Il wave if I see you :)

Black Gold Trophy

If you can find a copper that knows what the cleaning or self levelling mechanisms are I'll pay the fine for him!
MOT testers are none the wiser about them either!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
After a lot of messing about, the H.I.D's are here and working. Theyre the most simplest thing to fit. IMO. more pictures in the dark to come.

Photo0205.jpg

Photo0206.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
I'm confused. It looks like you already had xenons. Then you took a big jump and uprated to xenons.

Megane RS 250
I have the opposite combination, standard lights with xenon 5000k H7R kits...and light washers!

Da

Less
Did those headlights not have all the D2S xenon setup for £350!!??
I would have thought they did, as you can pay that price for everything needed without opting for a HID kit.