ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights left on alarm

ex-Chinese Dave

ClioSport Club Member
I left my lights on the other day at work. No harm done. The car was sat there for 9 hours with the side lights on but fired up first time. I’m sure that the 172 Cup has an alarm that warns you if you’ve left your lights on. Does it? And if it does I posted about my indicators sometimes ‘clicking’ and sometimes not. Are the two problems related? (something to do with a UCH??) It’s not a major issue but these things can end up being a really pain later.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I left my lights on the other day at work. No harm done. The car was sat there for 9 hours with the side lights on but fired up first time. I’m sure that the 172 Cup has an alarm that warns you if you’ve left your lights on. Does it? And if it does I posted about my indicators sometimes ‘clicking’ and sometimes not. Are the two problems related? (something to do with a UCH??) It’s not a major issue but these things can end up being a really pain later.
On my 182, if you leave the lights on and exit the car there's a beeping sound to let you know to turn the lights off.
Off the top of my head, I seem to recall it beeps about 6 times then stops.
I would imagine your cup is or was the same?
As for your indicators clicking / not clicking . I haven't got a clue about that lol.